Peppermint tea is a delicious and soothing caffeine-free beverage, making it enjoyable any time of day. Peppermint tea is known to relax the body and mind—perfect for the stress that seems to come along with the holidays.
Drinking peppermint tea is a great way to boost your overall health in a number of ways; it has the ability to improve digestion, reduce pain, and eliminate inflammation. This recipe is so yummy that you won’t want to just have one cup and so healthy that you don’t have to stop at one! So curl up by the fire and drink some Candy Cane Hot Cocoa.
Steep tea and then add cocoa powder and stevia to taste. Stir and enjoy.
- Add fresh mint and/or spearmint leaves
- Add ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- Add Marshmallow Stevia Drops
- Add a few drops of Vanilla Stevia
- Add green tea or a mint green tea for extra minty flavor and more health benefits.
- Stir in a few dark chocolate chips
Enjoy this free printable for your cocoa bar: Download PDF