This is a family favorite. It’s loaded with all things delicious and any leftovers work well chopped up and served over cooked zucchini noodles.
Keto Low-Carb Chicken Parmesan
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Keto Breadcrumbs, divided
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (I also like to add a little fresh basil and parsley if I have it on hand.)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- Avocado oil spray
- 1- 1/2 cups Homemade Chunky Marinara
If you don’t have thin-sliced chicken breasts, carefully slice horizontally into two thin pieces. Pat dry with paper towels.
Place the almond flour, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasonings in a bowl.
Place the eggs in a separate bowl and beat well.
Coat the breasts in the egg mixture and then roll in the almond flour mixture. This can get a little messy but worth the effort! 😋
Place the chicken on a parchment-lined or greased baking sheet. Cook at 425 for 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip the breasts over, and with a spoon top with marinara sauce. It’s okay if it spills over the chicken. Sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs and cook for another 5-10 minutes or until browned and cooked through.