Blueberry Almond Chia Pudding
Need a quick, healthy breakfast loaded with protein to fuel your day? This make-ahead meal is perfect for busy mornings.
Chia seeds are loaded with Omega-3’s, fiber, antioxidants and many other amazing benefits. You’re also getting plenty of protein and calcium from the milk and almonds, which will also help you feel fuller longer.
- 1 c. almond milk (or any other preferred milk)
- 1/2 c. plain organic yogurt
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tsp. pure organic honey
- 10-12 raw almonds, chopped’
Mix all ingredients except the almonds. Stir well. Place in a container/jar, cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
Just before eating, chop almonds and add to the pudding.