Gluten-Free Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (liquid state)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds
In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, coconut sugar, coconut oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest with a whisk.
In another mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and poppy seeds. Mix with the wet ingredients until the mixture is fully combined.
Pour the batter into a prepared muffin tin.
Bake at 350 for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick or fork inserted in the muffin comes out clean.