Healthy Tuna Wraps
1 (5 oz.) can albacore tuna
1 egg, hard boiled and chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
1/4 c. red onion, chopped
2 Tbsp. chopped banana peppers (optional)
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. parsley
1/4 tsp. curry (optional)
Ezekiel, Whole Grain, Spinach wraps
Mix together and wrap in whole grain or spinach wrap with a few lettuce leaves if desired.
– Make a lettuce or a cabbage wrap.
– Add sliced tomatoes or cucumbers.
– Serve on a bed of lettuce with chopped tomatoes.
– Tuna on Toast: Toast flourless bread (Ezekiel, Julian, etc.), add butter or mayonnaise to the bread slices if desired. Add tuna, lettuce and tomato slices. Serve either as an open face or regular sandwich.
– Split a flourless English muffin, top with tuna and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes then top with shredded cheese and bake until cheese is melted.