It’s that time of year where we all want to shed a few pounds and to make our time in the great outdoors count. We have gathered 10 tips to help you increase energy and lose weight NATURALLY! All month we’ll be sharing these tips to help you have a healthy and happy summer!
Make the most of your summer! Let’s kick off this amazing season with tip #1:
1. Consume Nutritionally-Dense Foods:
Consuming healthful snacks and meals are important for increased energy levels and to reach and maintain a healthy body weight. Creating a meal plan consisting of 25% protein, 25% whole grains, and 50% vegetables and fruits can be helpful in this regard. The recommended daily fiber intake should be 22 to 34 grams daily.
Reducing the intake of saturated and trans fats from the diet can also minimize the risk of coronary heart disease. Rather than saturated fats, you can eat polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA).
To maintain successful weight loss and boost energy levels, you can consume the following nutrient-dense foods:
• Whole grains like oatmeal and brown rice
• Vegetables and fresh fruits
• Fatty fish, including salmon, sardine, and tuna.
Besides consuming healthy foods, here are some of the foods you should avoid eating:
• Processed foods.
• Gluten found in items such as bread, bagels and baked goods.
• Foods with processed sugar, butter, and unhealthy oils.
• Processed meats, and fatty red meats.
Consuming the right foods will not only help you lose weight but it will help increase your energy. Want more ways to increase your energy and lose weight? Add Craving Defender to your daily routine!
Craving Defender Can Help:
- Destroy sugar cravings
- Defend salty cravings
- Aid in weight loss
- Increase energy levels
- Fight body fat
- Build muscle
- Boost a positive mood
- Support a healthy metabolism
- Improve sleep
- Help keep you calm
- Keep your muscles from cramping
- Promote healthy digestion
- Helpful in treating leaky gut
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- Aid in the detoxification and cleansing of the liver
- Encourage digestion and circulation