Yummy mushrooms sautéed in butter and garlic then tossed in the most creamy parmesan sauce. Makes for a great side dish, on top of meat or veggie noodles! ?
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee or butter
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes for added kick (optional)
Heat butter and oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute until tender.
Mix in the heavy cream, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, and seasonings. Blend with the mushrooms until heated through.