The best ingredients for our skin come from nature. We come into contact with so many man-made toxins every day, that the best way to heal ourselves is by learning from plants that have a natural immunity to aging processes. MSM contains a therapeutic blend of ingredients that rejuvenate the skin’s natural ability to protect itself against wrinkles and excessive dryness. You should use the MSM supplement as well as the topical agents as the skin will heal from the inside out and from the outside in and begin to repair itself. MSM has many healthy and cosmetic benefits. Below are three studies showing some skin repair results when adding MSM to your regimen. The gel is very therapeutic for pain management and tissue repair. The lotion is by far our favorite moisturizer and light weight formula. Try it! You will not be disappointed.
READ THE PDF’S LINKS BELOW FOR DETAILED DATA AND STUDIES OF MSM BENEFITS:
Skin Repair video.
What Does MSM Do For Our Skin?
- Works with Vitamin C to help cells absorb nutrients from food
- Helps you grow new skin cells and reduce scarring
- Reduces the effect of free radicals and aging
- Puts MSM back into our diet, reversing the damage of processed foods
- Aids hormone production, enzyme activity and tissue repair
- Keeps hair glossy and smooth
- Promotes a clear, youthful complexion
- Aids in the synthesis of keratin and collagen
- Fights the root causes of acne and rosacea
- Promotes faster healing of sunburn
What is In This MSM GEL?
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane is a completely natural compound found in all living organisms. It is licensed under 9 different US patents for use in nutritional supplements and beauty products. In addition to this basic compound, you will also find the following beneficial ingredients:
INGREDIENTS: 99.9% (methylsulfonylmethane). Distilled for optimum purity. Gel base is compromised of: Purified water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Optiphen, Aloe Vera, Vegetable Glycerine, Carbomer 940, Tea. Manufactured with CIT, (Compressed Infusion Technology) Patent Pending.
Aloe Vera – Heals skin tissue and promotes re-growth
Witch Hazel – Natural astringent, fades blemishes, shrink swollen veins, removes inflammation and puffy eyes, soothes sunburn