Ranch dressing is so good on its own, but a salad isn’t the only thing that ranch dressing is good for.
Here are 20 ways to use ranch seasoning—always delicious!
- Add the dry mix with hummus for a tasty dip
- Blend the dry mix with your mashed potatoes
- Put a dollop of the dressing on a baked potato as a substitute for sour cream.
- Blend the dry mix into your favorite cheese ball recipe
- Use the dry mix as a seasoning in a green bean casserole
- Sprinkle over vegetables before or after cooking (kids love this!)
- Dip for your veggies, wings, fries, and tortilla chips
- Spread on your pizza crust as the sauce
- Use the dry mix as a rub for chicken before roasting
- Blend it in your hamburger or turkey patties
- Sprinkle the dry mix over popcorn or your party nuts
- Blend dressing with avocados and drizzle on salads, fajitas, burritos, tacos, etc.
- Toss the dry mix with potato fries before you bake them
- Spread on a sandwich or wrap as a substitute for mayonnaise
- Use in pasta, potato, or other salads as a substitute for mayonnaise
- Sprinkle into chowders, soups, and stews before cooking
- Ranch dressing is incredible with scrambled eggs
- Use in your favorite coleslaw recipe
- Mix into your cooked rice for a special side dish
- Salad Dressing
Heavenly Ranch Creamy Salad Dressing
1 rounded Tbsp. Heavenly Ranch Salad Dressing
3/4 c. mayonnaise (see below)
1/2 c. buttermilk
Blend together and enjoy!