This easy to make salad has become one of my all-time favs! It’s loaded with nutrient-dense vegetables, delicious and easy to make! I make a batch on Sundays and eat it all week long!
Raw vegetables are low in calories and high in fiber so they will fill you up and ideal to help you meet your weight loss goals.
The more vegetables you eat, the more weight you will lose!
Raw Vegetable Salad
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 broccoli
- 1 1/2 celery stalks
- 1/2 green, red, yellow or orange pepper
- 1 pkg frozen peas
- 1 lb cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cups Mayo (Make sure it’s a healthy option)
- 1 cup plain organic yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or other healthy sugar option)
- 1/2 tsp. stevia
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup organic parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar (white, rice, ACV, etc)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
Chop all the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Place in a salad bowl and set aside. Place all the dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into the vegetable mix and add bacon. Stir until well blended.
Variations you can add:
- Sliced grapes
- Slivered almonds
- Raisins or Craisens
- Pumpkin or Sunflower seeds