Some of the most apparent benefits of Vitamin D are:
- encourages the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorous which results in strong bones and teeth
- beneficial treatment for psoriasis
- regulates the immune system and enhances immunity all around
- maintains brain health later in life
- maintains healthy body weight
- reduces risk of rheumatoid arthritis in women
- could significantly lower the risk of developing cancer
It is not readily available naturally in foods; Cod liver oil and certain fish are the only substantial food sources for this vitamin, and even fish doesn’t meet the minimum US RDA.
So because we probably don’t spend our days in a bikini on a tropical island, we likely don’t get all the Vitamin D we need from the sun, and for the record, I don’t recall seeing anyone sipping on cod liver oil recently. Our bodies are going to need some help.
Find more information on supplementing with Vitamin D in our “Product Description” here.
Order now to arm your immune system before the seasonal colds and flus start creeping in. The sunshine vitamin will keep help you healthy and radiant.