Here are a few of the reasons that calcium and magnesium go hand in hand:
- Calcium stimulates the muscles; Magnesium relaxes the muscles and helps to reduce pain.
- Calcium maintains proper nerve and muscle function; Magnesium prohibits cramps and fatigue.
- Magnesium helps with the formation of strong bones and teeth; bones and teeth are comprised of calcium.
- Calcium regulates the rhythm of the heart; magnesium maintains healthy heart rhythm.
- Calcium helps regulate nutrients in and out of cell membranes and helps blood to clot; magnesium converts blood sugar into energy and is involved in many enzymatic reactions.
- Magnesium aids in the absorption of calcium; ingested calcium without magnesium is flushed right out of the body so both are required in the proper proportion. (2 Cal:1 Mag)
In fact, when a diet is lacking in magnesium, the calcium is not absorbed into the blood and bones but is taken in by the soft tissue which causes arthritic pain. Many believe that it is the lack of calcium causing arthritis when, actually, it is the improper absorption of the calcium.
They are imperative. They are powerful. They are available.
Invite this super-powered pair to improve and maintain your optimal health today!
LifeKey makes it easy for you by combining them both into one supplement. Read more about them here!